Agape Assisted Living York
Agapé Senior – York
40-42 Ross Cannon Street, York, South Carolina 29745 (803) 684-0183
Agapé Senior has set the standard for assisted living in the Piedmont and across South Carolina with our independent style accommodations, expert dementia care, customized services to satisfy each resident’s unique needs, our highly trained professional staff, a full range of activities and social events, and access to the other Agapé Senior family of services.
Agapé Senior – York is located in the charming town of York, South Carolina, just minutes away from Charlotte, Gastonia and other major cities in North Carolina and South Carolina. York, South Carolina is home for one of the state’s largest historic districts, covering over 264 acres and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. A fully restored downtown area features specialty shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Independence and Support
Freedom to enjoy life. Help at the right time. Agapé Senior – York offers the best of everything. Residents enjoy an independent lifestyle and personal attention in safe, secure surroundings.
- Spacious living areas for comfort and privacy
- Cozy common areas, including entertainment room and living room
- Delicious meals
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Activities for all interests
- Scheduled transportation services
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Diabetic management
- Medication management
- Continence care
- Personalized care plans tailored for each resident’s needs
An Active, Fun Lifestyle
Activities keep the mind, body and spirit in top form. That’s why Agapé Senior – York’s residents always have something enjoyable to do. Every day, our life enrichment team provides a wide array of events that encourage social interaction, physical activity and mental sharpness, including:
- Arts and crafts
- Bingo and other popular games
- Worship services
- Group trips
- Parties and social events
Access to Other Agapé Senior Services
Agapé Senior – York residents may enhance their care by utilizing many other Agapé Senior services available to them:
- Agapé Therapy – providing Physical (PT), Occupational (OT), and Speech Therapy.
- Agapé Senior Primary and Palliative Care - for all your Primary Physician Services. We make house calls, right to your community!
- Agapé Pharmacy – never have to make a trip to the pharmacy again.
- Agapé Medical Mart – offering a complete array of medical equipment, supplies, and services to assist in your the mobility and functionality.
- Agapé Senior – Post-Acute Care Center - let our Express Therapy Get You Better Faster!
- Agapé Hospice – specialized care from South Carolina’s largest hospice provider.
- Real Estate and Insurance services to meet your needs.
Alzheimer’s, Short Stay and Respite Care
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Family members with Alzheimer’s Disease or other dementia require an extra measure of care. Let Agapé Senior, South Carolina’s dementia care experts, provide the care your loved one deserves.
Alzheimer’s/Dementia Unit Features
- Alzheimer’s/dementia trained caregivers and staff
- Residents may use personal furnishings to create a familiar environment
- Memory care neighborhood with courtyard and interiors designed for residents' safety
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Therapeutic programs and activities
- Medication management
Short / Respite Stay Care
Agapé Senior – York’s short/respite stay care provides affordable accommodations for short-term or transitional situations. Residents enjoy a full range of amenities and assistance from our caring and professional staff.
Short Stay Features
- Roomy apartments with all utilities included (except phone, cable TV)
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Access to entertainment room, living room and common areas for social interaction
- Activities and scheduled transportation services