- Category: Post Acute Care
EXPRESS Recovery Program
Get Back to Your Way of Life......FASTER!
Had a hospital stay due to an illness, stroke, or are you recovering from joint replacement or other surgery? You want to get back to your way of life as soon as possible, so don’t settle for anything less than 7 day-a-week therapy. Ask for the Express Recovery Program available exclusively at Agapé Rehab Post-Acute Care Center.
At Agapé Rehab, therapy starts the day you arrive. Our professional staff will develop a personalized therapy program specifically for your needs that is flexible enough to change as you progress.
With therapy available 7 days a week for up to 3 hours a day and the most advanced state-of-the-art equipment, you get stronger sooner, better faster, and back home sooner doing the things you used to do.
Tell your doctor and discharge planner you want Agapé Rehab Post-Acute Care Center, or call one of our locations to get your recovery started today.
Benefits of Agapé’s Express Recovery Program at our Post-Acute Care Center:
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy available.
- Therapy begins immediately with no down time.
- Therapy offered 7 days a week.
- Enjoy the latest and most advanced therapy equipment, including NuStep and the Biodex System.
- Doctors and Nurse Practitioners on-site 60 hours per week, and over 90% of our nurses are RNs, so if modifications to treatments or medications are needed, our interdisciplinary team is present and ready to care for you.
- Benefit from improved automated medication dispensing with the latest technology from Talyst.
- Average length of stay is only from 8 to 20 days.
- Assurance to be able to stay home safely, and less likely to re-injure yourself.
- Go home educated and prepared about your condition.
- You will have a personal Support Team for a smooth transition, and we even follow-up with you after you go home to ensure your transition was a success.
- Access to the support, resources, and services of the entire Agapé network, including our Agapé Physicians Care.
- Continue your program with our Agapé Outpatient Therapy.
We have the Answers.