Agapé Pharmacy provides quality healthcare for the senior community, promotes the physical and spiritual health and well-being of each customer and ensures the highest level of patient satisfaction for all of our residents and their families, as well as retail customers.
Agapé Pharmacy is conveniently located on Knox Abbott Drive in Cayce. The team of skilled pharmacists and technicians at Agapé Pharmacy is proud to provide the following services to all of our customers:
- Free local delivery of medication
- Agapé $4.00 formulary
- Competitive pricing
- Medicare Part D assistance
- Acceptance of Medicare, Medicaid, and many insurances
Agapé Pharmacy provides convenient and reliable medication management, including the provision and auditing of med carts, to all Agapé Senior facilities. These services are also available for other senior residential communities and skilled nursing facilities in the greater Columbia area.
Additional services available for Agapé pharmacy customers:
- Punch card delivery system—color coded and easy to use
- Free in-servicing for staff
- Daily delivery of medication
- Medication administration records
- On-site medication room inspections
- On-call 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Resident and family consulting
- Emergency orders delivered in 4 hours or less
- New order delivery within same day if ordered by 3:00 p.m.
- Review for drug interactions